I realize that I’m seriously late in posting the latest update to the Virtual Creation series. The biggest reason for his is that, while working on the next installment. I managed to crash Carrara. For a while it looked like I had corrupted both the tutorial file and the backup, as every time I tried to load either Carrara would become unresponsive. I’d been *quite* worried that all the work I’d been doing for this series was going to be completely lost! Fortunately, I managed to get the file loaded and undo the changes I had made; however, I am now starting over from scratch. Therefore, the post on shading the ocean will have to wait until next week. I’m very sorry for the delay.
Looking forward to it!